A six-part puzzle suite presented at the SoCal puzzle party, October 1, 2011. Each of the six puzzles yields a clue pointing to a famous location. Teams of four to six players, no internet access. Clue cards are available to provide a helpful nudge for some of the trickier puzzles.
Crosswords, acrostics, and other cruciverbal variants provide clues to the final phrase in this chess-themed multi-puzzle suite.
- Opening Moves, an acrostic
- Board Members, a traditional crossword
- Plan Sexy Leg Routine (6), a cryptic crossword
- Checkmate, a visual crossword
- Horse Play, the mutant offspring of a crossword and a Knight’s Tour puzzle
Introduced at the SoCal puzzle party, May 22, 2010. Played in teams of 5-6.